Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Boston Housing Authority are liars who love lying

So it turns out that our piece of evidence was reviewed by Joei Sanchez. Our management sent a formal letter confirming the incident and that it was in direct violation of our condo guidelines. What does Joei and the BHA do? NOTHING!!!!! They say "one more strike and they're out". That's what you said last time. Are you kidding me? Nothing? You liars. When he was reviewing the tape with our building supervisor Joei made a comment that "It wasn't so bad. Nobody came in so it's not bad." Dub-L-U-Tee-Eff? WTF? Not bad? So just because nobody was robbed, assaulted, murdered, raped or a combination of these acts it wasn't bad? This is infuriating. I cannot tell you how I hate being lied to. Lied to my face with a complete disregard for the well being of every resident in our building. Yep, the BHA, your taxpayer dollars working to get you assaulted, murdered, raped and robbed. Why do I have a feeling Mayor Menino would be upset if he knew this.

So what now? Well I'm using the power that I have. The power of words. The power of the Internet and the power of this potentially going viral. I want friends to pass it along. I want the press to get a hold of it and see if there is an angle to expose the lying Boston Housing Authority. I want them to embarrass the mayor, because if they do this would end in a millisecond. Finally I want this to be a place where others can possibly find help too and we can stop being victims of government agencies with no accountability.

I'll continue to update as the information rolls in. I wish this never would have happened, but this is the hand I was dealt and now I'm playing for real.

No comments: